- Monday to Friday afternoons, then Monday to Thursday after mid-January
- Kindergarten class are 3 hours long & classes run from 12:30-3:30
- All classes taught be a certified teacher with two teachers in the classroom
- We will follow the Alberta Education curriculum
- Maximum of 15 students
- We will offer a strong literacy focus and we will incorporate Handwriting Without Tears and Jolie Phonique to teach letter formation and letter sounds. Our math curriculum is primarily through math games.
- We will develop French language skills through songs, games and routines.
- We will include an indoor physical education component and our daily routine includes center time and lots of crafts.
Registration forms can be mailed to us at #140, 52 Gateway Drive NE, Airdrie, T4B 0J6. They can also be scanned and emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.