3 Day/ Week Program
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings
- All of our classes are 2 and ½ hours long
- Morning classes run from 8:30 to 11:00
- Your child must be 3 years of age and toilet trained to attend our preschool.
We offer Speech and Language Services, Physiotherapy, Behavioural Support and Occupational Therapy Services for children who qualify for these therapies.
- Our typical day begins with some time devoted to free play with our peers.
- We then move to the carpet where we sing and start our day.
- Then we head to our centres where we might play with playdough, make a craft related to our theme, move through an obstacle course, play with water beads, etc.
- What typically follows is our snack time and a final trip to the carpet to count on the calendar, read a story and listen to children present something for show and tell.
We build French vocabulary and a love of learning through simple stories, fun games and our simple routines!