2 Day/ Week PM Program
- Tuesday and Thursday afternoons
- All of our classes are 2 and ½ hours long
- Afternoon classes run from 12:30 – 3:00p.m.
- Your child must be 3 years of age and toilet trained to attend our preschool.
We offer Speech and Language Services and Occupational Therapy Services
for children who qualify for these therapies.
We accept subsidy payments through the Child Care Subsidy program. To see if you qualify, click the link below to the Government of Alberta website.
Child Care Subsidy information
- Our typical day begins with some time devoted to free play with our peers.
- We then move to the carpet where we sing and start our day.
- Then we head to our centres where we might play with playdough, make a craft related to our theme, move through an obstacle course, play with water beads, etc.
- What typically follows is our snack time and a final trip to the carpet to count on the calendar, read a story and listen to children present something for show and tell.
We build French vocabulary and a love of learning through simple stories, fun games and our simple routines!